In their second Back-to-School episode, Rosemary Orchard and mikah Sargent share some of the best apps for collecting, managing, and reading books on your iPhone and iPad.
- Apple Books
- Audible: Audio Entertainment
- Amazon Kindle
- Kobo Books
- Libby, by OverDrive
- ‘iTunes Movie Trailers’ app going away after over a decade
- Apple removed 10 apps from App Store after being flagged by App Danger Project AI tool
- D.C., a postal worker, needs help setting up a calendar with a USPS-style work schedule
- Rosemary's App Cap: Amiibox - Identify & Write NFC
- Mikah's App Cap: Callsheet
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.