- Chloe Xiang from Vice joins the show to talk about the emergence of AI images, the tools behind them, and how possibly images of yourself are being used without your consent.
- Aisha Counts of Protocol stops by to talk about the Dreamforce event that happened in San Francisco & some of the things that came from it.
- Jason laments about Google shutting down their gaming service, Google Stadia.
- Finally, Mikah talks about the Fast Company hack that allowed for an offensive Apple News push alert that got sent out to many.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- AI Is Probably Using Your Images and It's Not Easy to Opt Out
- Have I Been Trained?
- ISIS Executions and Non-Consensual Porn Are Powering AI Art
- Livin’ the Dream(force)
- With Genie, Salesforce is the latest giant to build a real-time CDP
- Is Bret Taylor’s Quip the secret weapon that can help Slack beat Microsoft Teams?
- Google is shutting down Stadia
- Fast Company Hacker on Rogue Apple News Notification: ‘Anyone Could Have Done It’