- Faiz Siddiqui from the Washington Post walks through Elon Musk's purchase of Twitter and how its also impacting his other businesses.
- Dan Moren from Six Colors details Apple's Self Service Repair kit for iPhone users and who the kit is likely to appeal most to.
- Jason and Mikah share their thoughts on Snap's new Pixy drone and whether Snap hardware products are too limited to ever see mass adoption.
- Mikah sheds light on the machinations that drive the iPhone's autocorrect system and how that might compare to autocorrect for Android.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Elon Musk Acquires Twitter for Roughly $44 Billion
- Twitter Stock Drops, Signaling Investor Concern about Elon Musk Deal
- Tesla’s Value Dropped Tuesday by More Than Double the Cost of Twitter
- Elon Musk Boosts Criticism of Twitter Executives, Prompting Online Attacks
- Apple’s Self Service Repair Now Available
- Apple’s New Self Service Repair Program Is Now Live
- Snap’s First Drone, Pixy, Fully Revealed in FCC Photos
- Snap Announces a Mini Drone Called Pixy
- Meet Pixy - Your Friendly Flying Camera by Snap!
- Tech News Today Through Google Glass
- Autocorrect Explained: Why Your iPhone Adds Annoying Typos While Fixing Others