- Florence Ion from Gizmodo walks through Samsung's Unpacked 2022 event and shows off the Galaxy S22 Ultra.
- Dan Moren from Six Colors details how Apple is changing AirTags in light of recent privacy concerns.
- Jason does an explainer of the EARN IT act, what it aims to achieve, and the collateral damage it's likely to incur.
- Mikah tells the story of the rapper ad the startup founder who were busted laundering $4.5 billion in Bitcoin.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- A Closer Look at Everything Samsung Announced at Galaxy Unpacked
- Samsung’s Galaxy S22 Ultra Is the Galaxy Note Reboot We've Been Waiting For
- Apple Will Let iPhones Accept Contactless Payments Later This Year
- An Update on AirTag and Unwanted Tracking
- Anti-Exploitation Bill Advances in Senate Despite Free Speech Concerns
- A Woman Accused Of A $4.5 Billion Cryptocurrency Laundering Scheme Has Moonlighted As A Rapper And Forbes Writer