- Facebook testified at a Senate hearing about the safety of Instagram for teens after a bombshell report by the Wall Street Journal.
- Heather Kelly from the Washington Post details her favorite products from Amazon's cavalcade of announcements this week.
- Brian Atchley, CEO of The R&D Lab, walks through the challenges facing broad adoption of solar and details their unique solution.
- Twitch is finally making changes to its service in an attempt to crack down on hate raids that plague streamers on the platform.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Facebook’s Documents About Instagram and Teens, Published
- Teen Girls Body Image and Social Comparison on Instagram - An Exploratory Study in the U.S.
- This is Facebook’s Internal Research on the Mental Health Effects of Instragarm
- Facebook Senate Hearing
- Amazon’s Newest Products Expand Its Surveillance Inside the Home
- the r&d lab
- the r&d lab - American Made Solar GO! Prize, Round 4
- Solar Prize Round 4
- Twitch Announces New Features to Curb Hate Raids
- After Weeks of Hate Raids, Twitch Streamers Are Taking a Day off in Protest