- Mark Zuckerberg isn't convinced that an Instagram for kids app is actually a bad idea after all.
- Spotify is offering a free gadget called Car Thing and it is ideal for iOS users without CarPlay.
- Dan Moren from Six Colors picks apart the invite for Apple's upcoming Spring event to see what the company might unveil.
- Twitter is launching the Responsible Machine Learning study and Karissa Bell from Engadget details how it might improve the service.
- Kieren McCarthy from The Register shares that the FCC is finally getting involved in cracking down on robocalls and it could actually make a big difference.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Mark Zuckerberg Is Urged to Scrap Plans for an Instagram for Children
- Spotify’s Car Thing Debuts As a Limited Release for Selected Us Users
- Its Official: Apple Event on April 20
- Twitter Will Study "Unintentional Harms" Caused by its Algorithms
- After Years of Dragging Its Feet, FCC Finally Starts Tackling America's Robocall Scourge