Apple VR, Galaxy S21 Ultra, crypto-mining & gardening.
First, Rene Ritchie stops in to discuss the latest Apple rumor. The company is reportedly working on a virtual reality headset, but this may be but a first step in a larger, augmented-reality-focused project.
Then, David Imel of Android Authority details his Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review. What's the best feature on Samsung's new flagship? What misses the mark? Imel has your answers!
Lastly, Debugger's Thomas Smith warms us up with his crypto-mining-meets-gardening operation. Between tomatoes, chickens, and graphics cards, this is a story you're going to want to hear!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Apple’s First Headset to Be Niche Precursor to Eventual AR Glasses
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Review: Ultra Refined
- David Imel’s Twitter
- I’m Building a Pi-Controlled, Crypto-Heated Hydroponic Garden
- I Grew Tomatoes With the Heat From My Crypto-Mining PC
- Chilly This Winter? Cozy Up to the Computer That’s Mining Bitcoin
- Pebble Founder Promises iMessage on Android and Windows With Universal Chat App
- Just Desserts: Baking with AI-Made Recipes