- Picture of the Week.
- HP = “Huge Pile”
- The “.ZIP” TLD — What could possibly go wrong?
- PyPI gets more serious about security AND privacy.
- “No logs saved anywhere”???
- Twitter in the EU?
- Bitwarden's support for Passkeys.
- A €1.2 billion fine will grab your attention.
- Editing WhatsApp messages.
- A new Google Bug Bounty.
- Brave's Brilliant Off the Record Request.
Show Notes: https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-925-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.