- Picture of the Week.
- LastPass Breached.
- The US Federal Trade Commission filed a lawsuit against data broker Kochava.
- The US Federal Communications Commission launched an investigation into mobile carriers’ geolocation data practices.
- California, here I come!
- A conversation with a Ransomware Attacker.
- DuckDuckGo's Privacy-Enhanced eMail Forwarding.
- Another IoT mess care of “Hikvision”
- Closing The Loop.
- Wacky Data Exfiltration.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-886-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.