- Picture of the Week.
- Patch Flashback Tuesday.
- Facebook is cautiously creeping toward default E2E encryption.
- VNC's inherent insecurity.
- The need to control domain names.
- And speaking of backup: Cyotek WebCopy.
- Google's Ryan Sleevi Retweeted Jens Axboe.
- SandSara Update from Ed Cano.
- Closing The Loop.
- TLS Private Key Leakage.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-884-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.