- Picture of the Week.
- Tavis finds a bad bug in NSS.
- Cheap Smartwatches for kids and babies?
- Additional VPN vendors just say no to Roskomnadzor!
- Windows 11 loosens its grip on Edge.
- RTF Templates being used to inject malicious content.
- A Malicious Botnet uses the Bitcoin Blockchain.
- HP's has been shipping vulnerable printers for 8 years.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-848-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.