Thanks to the interconnectivity available via iCloud, you can share and collaborate with other iOS, iPad, macOS, and tvOS users. Rosemary Orchard and Mikah Sargent show you some ways to take advantage of the built-in collaboration features of Apple's platforms.
- Use iCloud to share and collaborate – Apple Support
- Collaborate on projects with Messages on iPhone – Apple Support
- Share Tab Groups and collaborate in Safari on iPad – Apple Support
- Collaborate on documents in Pages, Numbers and Keynote on iPhone, iPad and Mac – Apple Support
- Get started with Freeform on iPad – Apple Support
- Use SharePlay to watch, listen, and play together in FaceTime on iPhone – Apple Support
- Apple slashes iPhone trade-in prices but increases others
- iPhone 14’s Emergency SOS via satellite feature touted as a ‘game changer’ by search and rescue teams
- Apple Music 'Replay 2023' Playlist Now Available
- Apple HomePod (second-gen) review: playing it safe - The Verge
- Craig wants to create a time- and weather-based automation that automatically sends SMS messages.
Feedback & Questions
- Jon needs help getting iOS Today to AirPlay on a television.
- Alice's daughter needs help getting email to sync between an iPhone and a MacBook Air.
- Rosemary's App Cap: PCalc
- Mikah's App Cap: Creatures of the Deep
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.