On this week's iOS Today with Mikah Sargent and guest Megan Morrone:
- Learn new skills with these apps: LinkedIn Learning, Sing bot, How to Draw, Memrise, Swift Playgrounds, and Primer.
- News: Megan Morrone shows off her new Apple Card; Apple's new Apple TV+ show, “The Morning Show” gets a trailer; scuba divers find a working iPhone X at the bottom of a lake; Goldman Sachs is dabbling with subprime lending via the Apple Card, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hires an Apple Health researcher.
- Viewer Feedback: Using text-to-speech with iOS 13's new and improved Siri, location and sync issues on iOS 13, and improving battery life on the Apple Watch after overnight wearing.
- Megan's App Cap: The Medium App
- Mikah's App Cap: Shiba Force
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- LinkedIn Learning
- Sing bot
- Swift Playgrounds
- How to Draw - Learn Drawing
- Apple Card!
- ‘The Morning Show’ launching on Apple TV+ this fall
- Underwater hunters find iPhone X in Long Eaton lake - and it still works
- Goldman Sachs is dipping into subprime lending with Apple Card
- Gates Foundation snaps up top Apple Health researcher to run a new digital health group
- Shiba Force
- The Medium App