Doc Searls and Katherine Druckman talk with Michael "Hoff" Hoffman, Co-founder and CEO of IQXR, about open source in AI, immersive technologies, and much more - and what needs to happen before it all gets normal.
- What are the differences between virtual, augmented, and mixed reality?
- The challenges holding back widespread virtual / augmented reality, such as the lack of standards.
- Privacy concerns around augmented & virtual reality glasses / headsets that record users.
- AI's role in spatial computing.
- Hoffman's mission to drive the adoption of open standards and interoperability.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/floss-weekly
Think your open source project should be on FLOSS Weekly? Email email@example.com.
Thanks to Lullabot's Jeff Robbins, web designer and musician, for our theme music.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit