Dec 28th 2022
Windows Weekly 809
A Look Back at the Year
A look back at Windows Weekly's best moments in 2022
Looking back on the year in Microsoft, from Paul's rants to Mary Jo's beer! The world of Windows has had one wild 2022!
- Activision Blizzard acquisition begins
- Autocorrect/autocomplete baffles Mary Jo!
- Experimenting with Ads in File Explorer!? Uh oh!
- Farewell to Clippy/Gottfried
- DuckDuckGo's controversial Microsoft problem
- Interrupted by a crisis in Leo's office!
- Zac Bowden & Rich Woods discuss the new Windows update schedule
- Live widget notifications are annoying!
- Outlook? More like Look-Out... for advertisements
- Multiple Apple integrations announced
- Mary Jo Foley's final beer pick of the week: Sororicide
- Revolver's 2022 mix is an incredible musical achievement
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/windows-weekly
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.