This episode of This Week in Enterprise Tech packs in analysis on Cisco's shocking $25 billion acquisition of Splunk and what it means for the cybersecurity ecosystem. Plus, Intel VP of Sales & Marketing Jason Kimrey joins to decode the company's groundbreaking new neural processors and innovations in chip design, and accelerating AI processing at the edge.
* Major vulnerabilities uncovered in Apple and Google image libraries - despite patches, blindspots remain
* Surge of cyberattacks originating from Middle East and Africa
* OpenAI unveils new AI image generator DALL-E 3 - balancing innovation with ethical concerns
* Cisco announced plans to buy Splunk in a monster $28B deal - how will this impact Splunk's products and rock-solid community?
* Jason Kimrey, VP of Sales & Marketing at Intel discuss announcements from Intel Innovation 2023 including new neural processors for offloading AI workloads, and how they are looking to advance Moore's Law.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Incomplete disclosures by Apple and Google create “huge blindspot” for 0-day hunters
- Bot Swarm: Attacks From Middle East & Africa Are Notably Up
- Copper Clad Aluminum vs Copper: The Ultimate Test on a Fluke Versiv DSX CableAnalyzer
- Handy STH PoE vs PoE+ vs. PoE++ Table Powered Switch Port to Device