- Amazon and Cisco are working with Lockheed Martin to outfit NASA’s Orion spacecraft with AI and videoconferencing
- A Note from the DNS Cop...
- Google Docs comments weaponized in a new phishing campaign
- New Mac malware samples underscore a growing threat
- Rethinking cybersecurity jobs as a vocation instead of a profession
- Hybrid multi-cloud strategies are keeping the public sector at the forefront of threat mitigation
- Nearly 50% of people will abandon sites prohibiting password reuse
- TWiET Host Roundtable: Is SASE really better than Identity Management systems of a decade ago, or is it just a milestone on our way to true zero trust?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- ‘Alexa, take me to the moon’
- Google Docs Comments Weaponized in New Phishing Campaign
- New Mac Malware Samples Underscore Growing Threat
- Rethinking Cybersecurity Jobs as a Vocation Instead of a Profession
- Hybrid Multicloud Strategies Are Keeping the Public Sector at the Forefront of Threat Mitigation
- Why We Need to Consolidate Digital Identity Management Before Zero Trust
- NIST Publishes Multifactor Authentication Practice Guide
- Nearly 50% of People Will Abandon Sites Prohibiting Password Reuse
- Top 10 Cisco Umbrella Alternatives & Competitors
- Identity Management Software - Capterra
- The identity management challenge