Nov 19th 2021
This Week in Enterprise Tech 470
- Chinese government asking chipmakers to prioritize Chinese clients
- Looks like Nvidia's Arm acquisition is heading for the dumpster
- New ransomware group copies files into password-protected archives to bypass encryption protection
- Is iPhone Wi-Fi 6E adoption going to stall due to chip shortage?
- Tracking spy cameras with your smartphone
- Spending more on digital transformation vs. cybersecurity, is that a good idea?
- Andy Bane, CEO of Element talks about bringing order to IT and OT data.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Chinese Govt Asks Contract Chipmakers to Prioritize Local Clients
- Nvidia Reveals FTC Is 'Concerned' About Its Deal to Acquire Arm
- New ransomware actor uses password-protected archives to bypass encryption protection
- Wi-Fi 6E Expected in iPhone 14, If the Supply Chain Cooperates
- Your smartphone could help track spy cameras
- Trend Micro: 90% of IT Decision Makers Believe Organizations Compromise on Cybersecurity in Favor of Other Goals