- Does Adam Selipsky have to worry about the AWS exodus?
- OMIGOD: a new OMI vulnerability for Azure services
- ISPs try to stop ban on exclusive wiring deals between providers and landlords
- Man gets 12 years in prison for unlocking nearly 2 million AT&T phones
- Is it time to go without passwords? Microsoft thinks so.
- Jeremy Fitzpatrick, VP of sales for NFINIT talks about the hidden cost of cloud storage.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- How Much Should New CEO Adam Selipsky Worry About His AWS Staff Exodus?
- OMIGOD: Azure Users Warned of Critical OMI Vulnerabilities
- Big ISPs fight to save exclusive wiring deals that limit choice in apartments
- Man who unlocked nearly 2 million AT&T phones gets 12 years in prison
- Microsoft accounts can go passwordless, making “password123” a thing of the past
- The Data Explosion and Hidden Costs of Cloud Storage
- Is OpEx Cloud Storage Really a Predictable Cost Model?