Aug 6th 2021
This Week in Enterprise Tech 455
What's In Your App?
Hosted by Louis Maresca, Brian Chee
Zoom pays up for false advertising, U.S. agency cybersecurity grades, application great expectations with Cisco AppDynamics
Records live every Friday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
Guests: Joe Byrne
- Microsoft warns of a "sneakier than usual" phishing attack
- Zoom is paying up for false advertising
- Kubernetes expands from containers to infrastructure management
- Cybersecurity grades for the State Department and other U.S. agencies are not good
- Viasat's plea to stop SpaceX Starlink launches fails with judges
- Joe Byrne, Regional CTO of Cisco AppDynamics talks about their app expectations survey
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- This new phishing attack is 'sneakier than usual', Microsoft warns
- Zoom to pay $85M for lying about encryption and sending data to Facebook and Google
- KUBERNETES EXPANDS FROM CONTAINERS TO INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
- The State Department and 3 other US agencies earn a D for cybersecurity
- Judges reject Viasat’s plea to stop SpaceX Starlink satellite launches