- Picture of the Week.
- Location Tracker Behavior.
- Formal definitions from the specification.
- Bluetooth LE devices have MAC addresses and therein lies a problem.
- All devices are serialized.
- And now, that “pairing registry”.
- Privacy considerations.
Show Notes: https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-923-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.