- Picture of the Week.
- Google’s (newest) Open Source Software Vulnerability Rewards Program.
- Did TikTok leak 2.05 BILLION User Records?
- An urgent Chrome update patches new 0-day flaw.
- Permission-less Browser Clipboard Write.
- Nearly 1/3 of the packages in PyPI trigger an automatic code execution upon download.
- A Quantum Hype Bubble?
- All of the BlackHat 2022 Presentation Slides PDFs.
- Csurf NPM library mistake.
- Closing The Loop.
- Sci-Fi Discovery: “The Silver Ships”
- Embedding AWS Credentials.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-887-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.