- Picture of the Week.
- Log4j’s 5th update.
- Microsoft's Log4j scanner triggers false positives.
- Chinese government is annoyed with Alibaba.
- “Hack the DHS” Bug Bounty Expanded.
- COVID postpones the RSA Conference.
- DuckDuckGo continues to grow.
- The cost of cyber insurance will likely be rising or perhaps terminated.
- “The Matrix Resurrections” what a disappointment!
- December 33rd.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-852-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.