- Picture of the Week.
- Lots of welcome progress on the ransomware front.
- Pwn2Own Austin: Last Tuesday-Thursday largest ever 3-day Fall 2021 Pwn2Own.
- Windows 11 snipping tool, its emoji picker, and other parts are failing.
- Trouble being created by unpatched GitLab servers.
- More supply chain attacks.
- If it's Tuesday...
- Cisco's DEFAULT SSH key.
- U.S. Federal agencies have been ordered to patch hundreds of actively exploited flaws.
- Closing The Loop.
- Bluetooth Fingerprinting.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-844-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.