- Picture of the week.
- The DDoS attack on VoIP.ms.
- Patch Tuesday's Mixed Blessing.
- Android to auto-reset app permissions on many more devices.
- BREAKING: FBI held back ransomware decryption key from businesses to run operation targeting hackers.
- Google patched the 9th & 10th ITW 0-days in Chrome this year.
- Was GRC Pwned?
- Sci-Fi to look forward to.
- My work on SpinRite is progressing.
- Cobalt Strike.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-837-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.