Spectre returns to Linux, API Security, OpenSSL flaws, SolarWinds.
- Picture of the week.
- ProxyLogon Update.
- Spectre returns to Linux.
- OpenSSL fixes several high-severity flaws.
- SolarWinds keeps finding new critical problems within its own code.
- Cloudflare's recent moves.
- A focus on API Security.
- SpinRite update.
- The curious case of the PHP's Git Server Hack.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-812-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.