Is it a coincidence that observability is both an essential feature of open source and also a scourge of our wantonly spied lives online? Can we use the former to solve the latter? That and many other questions are discussed during FLOSS Weekly. Join Doc Searls as he is joined by co-hosts Jonathan Bennett and Simon Phipps for a year-end look at the crazy state of our connected world and discussing other topics such as the VIZIO class-action lawsuit & the Linux Tech Tips Linux challenge.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/floss-weekly
Think your open source project should be on FLOSS Weekly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to Lullabot's Jeff Robbins, web designer and musician, for our theme music.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Understanding the Impact of Apache Log4j Vulnerability
- NSO iPhone Malware Builds a Computer Inside Your Phone to Steal Data
- Really Stupid “Smart Contract” Bug Let Hackers Steal $31 Million in Digital Coin
- How to Turn Off Smart TV Snooping Features
- Consumer Reports Requesting Timing
- Software Freedom Conservancy Right-to-Repair Lawsuit
- LTT - Linux Daily Driver #1
- Worldwide Chromebook Unit Shipments
- Join the Open Source Initiative