Apr 10th 2021
The Tech Guy 1786
Saturday, April 10, 2021
Touchscreen Mac with Sidecar, the end of Logitech's Harmony, Gmail on Outlook, and more of your calls!
- Leo talks on Apple won't put iMessage on Android.
- How to connect Bluetooth headphones to iPad/iPhone
- Home Theatre Geek Scott Wilkinson on the end of Logitech's Harmony universal remotes.
- How to protect your home electronics with an uninterruptible power supply.
- Is Dropbox safe for sensitive documents?
- How to play a ripped DVD ISO with menus on Android.
- Johnny Jet on a new US airline Avelo Airlines and their new introductory one-way fares start at $19.
- Is it time to upgrade from a 2015 Macbook Pro?
- Can you add a touchscreen to a Mac?
- What to do with buffering issues on streaming devices.
- Cell phone signal that's gotten worse - what can you do?
- Is it better to have multiple monitors or one big one?
- How to add a Gmail account to Outlook.
- The Giz Wiz Dick Debartolo with his week's gadget: QuakeHOLD! Museum Putty.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/the-tech-guy.
For detailed show notes, visit techguylabs.com.