Everything Samsung announced at its Unpacked event, a brief review of Google's Pixel 4A, and an in-depth look at TikTok — including its ban in certain places, its potential purchase by Microsoft, and its competition.
First, Myriam Joire joins us to break down the Samsung Unpacked event, covering the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra, the Galaxy Z Fold 2, Samsung's Galaxy Buds and new Galaxy Watch 3, and the Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+.
Then, Myriam Joire graciously sticks around to briefly review the Google Pixel 4A, the company's new, cost-effective Pixel phone.
Then, Sara Fischer of Axios stops by to help us understand what's going on with TikTok, including the many bans around the world and Microsoft's potential purchase of the social media service.
Lastly, Jason shares how inefficient wireless charging can be and Mikah laments the end of Microsoft xCloud testing on iOS.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20 Ultra go official from $999 w/ Snapdragon 865+
- Samsung Announces the Galaxy Z Fold 2 With Bigger Screens and Better Cameras
- Samsung’s New Galaxy Buds Live Bring Active Noise Cancelation for $170
- The Galaxy Watch 3 Is Samsung's Best Smartwatch Yet, Now Available for $400
- The Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ Are Official, Still the Only Premium Android Tablet Game in Town
- Google Pixel 4a Review: Back to Basics for $349
- Google Has Already Discontinued the Pixel 4 and 4 XL
- Google Pixel 5 Launch Date Possibly Revealed in Official Blog Post
- Leaked Android Document Points to Google Pixel 5a, Foldable Pixel, and More in the Pipeline
- Mobile Tech Podcast
- TikTok Faces Bans Around the World
- A Wild Weekend for Microsoft's Play for TikTok
- Facebook Launches its TikTok Rival, Instagram Reels
- Wireless Charging Is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Microsoft Cuts xCloud iOS Testing Early as Its Future on Apple Devices Remains Unclear