Antitrust Hearings, New IP, Open AI GPT-3
- In the aftermath of big tech's congressional hearings that focused on antitrust behavior, Will Oremus from OneZero walks through the real reason for the spectacle.
- China has big ideas for the Internet, namely that it wants a new Internet that it can better control. Stephen Shankland from CNET details the New IP proposal and how it would differ from the Internet we have today.
- OpenAI's GPT-3 model is paving the way for incredible innovation in the field of AI, and that's evident by a long list of creations that blur the line between computer and human thought.
- Mac OS 8.1 is now a single Electron app that works on Mac or PC and can be installed in the applications folder like any other app on your machine.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- One Thing to Pay Attention to in Tech’s Big Antitrust Hearing: Power
- China Has Big Ideas for the Internet. Too Bad no One Else Likes Them
- OpenAI’s Latest Breakthrough Is Astonishingly Powerful, but Still Fighting Its Flaws
- OpenAI's API for Using GPT3
- Search Engine Using GPT3
- Code Generation Using GPT3
- Answers to Medical Questions Using GPT3
- Text-Based Adventures Using GPT3
- "Write This Like an Attorney" Using GPT3
- Creative Fiction From GPT3
- Mac OS 8 is Now an App You Can Download and Install on macOS, Windows, and Linux
- Github - macintosh.js