Oct 9th 2020
Hands-On Mac 30
On the Road to Big Sur
When you upgrade to Big Sur, think about starting from scratch. Here's step one of how to prepare:
- Move your data to a new drive
- Create a ghost user account in the internal hard drive
- Create a copy of the home directory on the external drive
- Get the 970 EVO Plus SSD at https://amzn.to/3iPokBi (affiliate)
- Get the OWC Express 4M2 at https://amzn.to/2Ic2nj6 (affiliate)
- Leo Laporte gives you helpful tips to get the most from your Mac every week on Hands-On Mac!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/hands-on-mac
Discuss episodes in the TWiT Community.